Today I discovered that a lollipop is the answer! The hard candy immediately masked the horribly nauseating metallic taste in my mouth during my third iron infusion today. Thankfully, Portia (my port) connected beautifully today and Benny was a great help in keeping me calm.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying a lollipop as medicine! We also want to thank everyone who has donated to help us a get a car that fit’s Mama’s mobility aids! We are massively grateful for your support! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 40 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,232 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New favorite funny phrase
- 2 years ago: Confused Cocoa
- 3 years ago: Dodging torrential rain
- 4 years ago: Reaching my own back
- 5 years ago: Much needed hugs
- 6 years ago: Soup delivery from friends
3 replies ›