Today is the Jewish holiday of Purim and we celebrated by getting Hamentashen cookies from a Jewish deli we love.
The flavors in the special Purim Box are Blackberry Thyme, Strawberry Hibiscus, and Apricot Poppy. Since we weren’t up to making our own this year, we were thrilled to find these! And they were delicious!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is fancy Hamentashen! Happy Purim! And happy Saint Patrick’s Day! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cuddling animals
- 2 years ago: Freezer-diving for cake
- 3 years ago: Sharing memories of Joe
- 4 years ago: Beautiful peach blossoms
- 5 years ago: Ice cold cider after a long day
- 6 years ago: A magical scene