During our family walk around the neighborhood this evening, we were stopped by this lovely neighbor named Noi who wanted to give Mama this gorgeous flowering plant.
Mama and I often pause to enjoy the flowers, landscaping, and altar in their front yard. We always say hello to the sweet couple and we were so touched by this kind gesture!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A dog and his unicorn toy
- 2 years ago: My grandmother’s seagull
- 3 years ago: My warm little guardian
- 4 years ago: Crushing my to-do list
- 5 years ago: Tomatoes planted in the afternoon sun
- 6 years ago: Surprise cookbook
- 8 years ago: Joy from a Rescue Dog