These fun rainbow tulip pinwheels now grace our front yard, bringing color where we don’t yet have any. We also replaced our beloved yard sign, the previous one destroyed by weather.
We finally cleared enough weeds to create this happy little display. Benny even posed for the photo!
The pinwheels are a dollar store find. The sign reads “In this house, we believe: Black Lives Matter. Women’s Rights are Human Rights. No Human Is Illegal. Science Is Real. Love Is Love. Kindness Is Everything.”
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Freshly squeezed juice
- 2 years ago: The #OneGoodThing struggle
- 3 years ago: Wonderland flower
- 4 years ago: Mama’s new candy crush
- 5 years ago: Late night brownies
- 6 years ago: My first SOLO jab!