For my birthday staycation, I made thank you gift baskets for my two friends who traveled to celebrate with me. One of the goodies I included was handmade milestone bracelets with delicate gold beads—one for each year!
Today concluded our extended festivities; I took my lifelong bestie Alyssa back to the nearby airport. It was sad to say goodbye and I was sorry our fun week was finished, but we had a wonderful time.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a goodbye full of love and milestone bracelets! And we’d like to wish a very happy 80th birthday to our beloved More Diane! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Chocolate milk kind of night
- 2 years ago: A signed, advance book!
- 3 years ago: Our dog thinks she’s a scarf
- 4 years ago: Lavender bomb fizzles my bath
- 5 years ago: The big 75 — Happy birthday More Diane!!!
- 6 years ago: Our two favorite veggies
- 8 years ago: Joy in (Unexpectedly Early) Caregiving