Life as a caregiver with chronic illnesses has been especially difficult lately. I’ve been struggling physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially.
We are immensely grateful for our close friends who provide unconditional love and support. Mama Jude’s childhood best friend, More Diane, is among these treasured confidantes. She is a wonderful listener and great support. Today is her birthday and I’m so glad she was born!
More Diane recently gave me this art piece, which is created on a vintage dictionary page. I loved it so much that I framed it and hung it in my room. It’s an excellent reminder: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.”
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is this beautiful art piece with an important reminder! Many thanks and happy birthday to More Diane! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 120 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,677 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Milestone bracelets and a goodbye full of love
- 2 years ago: Chocolate milk kind of night
- 3 years ago: A signed, advance book!
- 4 years ago: Our dog thinks she’s a scarf
- 5 years ago: Lavender bomb fizzles my bath
- 6 years ago: The big 75 — Happy birthday More Diane!!!
- 7 years ago: Our two favorite veggies
- 9 years ago: Joy in (Unexpectedly Early) Caregiving