Today I finished reading this excellent novel I picked up on a recent Artist Date.
Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren is mostly set in nearby Healdsburg, California. I found it a joy to read about a local setting and appreciated the main characters’ love of reading. I just devoured this book.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a novel set locally! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 123 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,315 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Two-person book club
- 2 years ago: Nadiya’s Time to Eat
- 3 years ago: Sun on our backs
- 4 years ago: Okay to just be
- 5 years ago: No stopping me now
- 6 years ago: Elegant volunteers brighten our entry
1 reply ›