Today’s original plans had to be scrapped because Mama and I weren’t feeling well. But by evening, we rallied enough for showers and a home haircut. I promise it looks great—this is from blowing it dry upside down!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is home haircut laughter! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 123 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,680 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Novel set locally
- 2 years ago: Two-person book club
- 3 years ago: Nadiya’s Time to Eat
- 4 years ago: Sun on our backs
- 5 years ago: Okay to just be
- 6 years ago: No stopping me now
- 7 years ago: Elegant volunteers brighten our entry