I started prepping this season’s garden in earnest today. Sadly most of the seeds I planted earlier this spring have died.
But today I finally cut back the dead bits, loosened the soil, and replanted some Dahlia bulbs. Several plants surprised us by making it through winter, though a few favorites didn’t survive.
Mama and the dogs joined me in the late afternoon sunshine. The work was exhausting, but it felt good to be outside and to get this done.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Making friends at the campground
- 2 years ago: A virtual book tour with Jennifer Weiner
- 3 years ago: If you have to sit in traffic…
- 4 years ago: Feeling sun on my legs
- 5 years ago: Crepe myrtle blossom surprise
- 6 years ago: Resources for Seniors and Caregivers
- 8 years ago: Nosy Parker at The Ellen Show