It was a fantastic event talking about her new book and previous novels, social media, body positivity, and her life during this pandemic.
I was thrilled and grateful to win an advance signed copy, though I haven’t quite finished reading Big Summer yet. I’m loving it already. Granted, I love everything by this author, but this is a great quarantine read! USA Today called it “sexy and satisfying!”
On this day…
- 1 year ago: If you have to sit in traffic…
- 2 years ago: Feeling sun on my legs
- 3 years ago: Crepe myrtle blossom surprise
- 4 years ago: Resources for Seniors and Caregivers
- 6 years ago: Nosy Parker at The Ellen Show