Friday’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was the kindness of new camping friends, Carrie and Scott, who gave us a fire starter after fierce winds repeatedly snuffed our flames! Thanks to these friendly campers, I was able to prepare a feast on the fire. We really enjoyed talking with this sweet couple and Paisley loved them too! What a joy to get to meet people again! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A virtual book tour with Jennifer Weiner
- 2 years ago: If you have to sit in traffic…
- 3 years ago: Feeling sun on my legs
- 4 years ago: Crepe myrtle blossom surprise
- 5 years ago: Resources for Seniors and Caregivers
- 7 years ago: Nosy Parker at The Ellen Show