Around midday, I threw my back out and could not move. Nothing I had intended to achieve today happened. But at least the day started out well.
I brought Mama outside to show her this gorgeous honeysuckle flower in our garden this morning. And our friend Bonnie stopped by to pick up some of our plums!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a nice start, even if the rest was miserable! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 171 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,363 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Attempting to outsmart the crows
- 2 years ago: Wild and crazy flower
- 3 years ago: Double trouble
- 4 years ago: Candy-like cantaloupe
- 5 years ago: Summer brightening announcement
- 6 years ago: Abby’s recovery
- 9 years ago: The Wait