We sold our 13-year-old MINI Cooper today!
In what feels like another life, Mama and I both used to drive MINIs. We loved zipping around in these tiny cars. I sold mine many years ago once Mama couldn’t drive anymore. We’ve had some good times with Bella (the MINI), but we’ve struggled to get Mama and her walker in and out.
We’ve been fundraising since February to raise money to get a used vehicle that accommodates Mama and her mobility aids. But when the MINI’s ‘Check Engine’ light came on, we knew it was time to sell. We got a good online offer from Kelly Blue Book and found a local dealer that honored it.
Though it felt a bit like a sad milestone, it is also a happy time because we’re closer to having enough funds to get a vehicle that actually fits us.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Begonia time
- 2 years ago: Improving my haircutting skills
- 3 years ago: Juicy white apricots
- 4 years ago: Highlights of my day
- 5 years ago: Love from London
- 6 years ago: A good track record
- 9 years ago: Shabbat Shalom