Benny and I both napped during my immuno-suppressive infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease today. Both Portia (my port) and I struggled after a fitful night, but Benny was fantastic!
Many thanks to our neighbor Ti and our friend Bonnie, who gave me rides to and from the hospital today since we have no working vehicle at the moment.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is an infusion snooze! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 194 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,386 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our latest easy, quick dinner
- 2 years ago: We grew this stunner from seed
- 3 years ago: Festive new dresses
- 4 years ago: Going crazy with chalk pens
- 5 years ago: Paisley’s twin
- 6 years ago: Adult coloring fun
1 reply ›