Benny and I both napped during my immuno-suppressive infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease today. Both Portia (my port) and I struggled after a fitful night, but Benny was fantastic!
Many thanks to our neighbor Ti and our friend Bonnie, who gave me rides to and from the hospital today since we have no working vehicle at the moment.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our latest easy, quick dinner
- 2 years ago: We grew this stunner from seed
- 3 years ago: Festive new dresses
- 4 years ago: Going crazy with chalk pens
- 5 years ago: Paisley’s twin
- 6 years ago: Adult coloring fun