Mama and I are beyond exhausted from our recent garage cleaning and cheese adventures. All day I’ve just felt ragged and depleted.
I needed a way to improve my mood so I decided to focus on doing something nice for someone else. I picked these pretty zinnias and sunflowers along with a bag of produce from our garden and brought them to our beloved neighbors. It was wonderful to see them and share our harvest!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is flowers for our friends! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 243 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,435 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Relaxing video card game
- 2 years ago: Toasted Caprese sandwiches
- 3 years ago: Ready for a creative month
- 4 years ago: Retiring early
- 5 years ago: 4 melons and counting
- 6 years ago: Weekly shopping done early