Now that the weather has cooled, Mama and I are craving pumpkin pie. So I made one. I follow the recipe on the back of Libby’s canned pumpkin, but I spice it from the heart.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is homemade pie time! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 259 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,451 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A friend’s gorgeous bug
- 2 years ago: Fresh air for the first time in weeks
- 3 years ago: Congratulations Bailey!
- 4 years ago: A very Italian evening
- 5 years ago: Farmers market feast
- 6 years ago: A beautiful fix
- 10 years ago: A Very Different Kind of Trip
Oh, I do miss my mom’s pumpkin pie, with genuine whipped cream on it.