After an MRI earlier this week, we just got the news that Mama’s rare brain cancer, Anaplastic Hemangiopericytoma, remains stable!
We were concerned after increased cognitive and short-term memory difficulties of late. Her neuro-oncologist assured us this is due to further radiation effects and not recurrence, and so she’s sending home health services to help!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Virginia’s hand to squeeze
- 2 years ago: Belly rubs before a quick ER visit
- 3 years ago: The challenge: Glass
- 4 years ago: Lunch with Shaul
- 5 years ago: Pred no more!
- 6 years ago: Sharing our B12 stories makes us all feel less alone