After a bad reaction to my last treatment, I was nervous for today’s immuno-suppressive infusion (to treat Crohn’s). In the Before times, a friend used to come with me for support, but visitors are no longer permitted.
Today I started chatting with Virginia at check-in, who posed with these gorgeous Dahlias grown by one of the nurses. And she ended up coming by my infusion chair to show me a photo just as I needed a hand to squeeze!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Belly rubs before a quick ER visit
- 2 years ago: The challenge: Glass
- 3 years ago: Lunch with Shaul
- 4 years ago: Pred no more!
- 5 years ago: Sharing our B12 stories makes us all feel less alone