These beautiful dishes, Franciscan Desert Rose, have been in our family for generations. But they’ve been in a box in our garage for the last 11 years. Today we finally unpacked them and we’re so happy to be reunited!
Mama remembers using these dishes during her childhood. And I used them when I lived on my own in my 20s. They hold a fond place in our hearts and we look forward to using them together.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Hamilton live!!!
- 2 years ago: A refreshing walk
- 3 years ago: Musicians, Andrew, and a unicorn pillow
- 4 years ago: The last Essi
- 5 years ago: A clean Paisley
- 6 years ago: Fresh lemongrass soap
- 10 years ago: An Ornate Gondola