Chronic pain and fatigue mean I have limited energy for holiday cooking. So I have to space out all of the food preparations for Thanksgiving. I purchased a couple of sides premade and I brined our turkey breast earlier this week. Tonight I made our pumpkin pie.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is spacing out the prep! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 327 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,519 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Coffee with a new friend
- 2 years ago: Grand Marnier cranberry sauce
- 3 years ago: Tea and pie and British holiday bakers
- 4 years ago: Hug a caregiver
- 5 years ago: A loving Thanksgiving
- 6 years ago: Fun surprise for a friend
1 reply ›