We bought our Thanksgiving turkey breast back in May from a nearby farm before it closed permanently, along with a case of their delicious turkey bacon!
I dug the little rolled breast out of the freezer on Sunday and we’ve now finished brining it using a kit from Costco. It’s looking good and now we’re all ready to roast it for the holiday!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Moving my legs
- 2 years ago: Watching a childhood favorite
- 3 years ago: Fish tacos at the beach with a good friend
- 4 years ago: Holiday in pajamas
- 5 years ago: Trevor at last
- 6 years ago: Fridge fixed just in time