Mama and I enjoyed the crisp air during an evening walk in our neighborhood.
The moon was a beautiful tiny sliver through the branches and we loved seeing the holiday lights! The wrapped palm tree trunk is especially lovely.
Mama and I also saw some neighbors we often chat with and stopped for a little visit. One of them shared a bag of bagels with us! How thoughtful and delicious!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a crisp evening walk! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 330 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,522 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Season’s first holiday cards
- 2 years ago: Eating Thanksgiving backward
- 3 years ago: Hooray! It’s Port installation day!
- 4 years ago: Fast, yummy cookies
- 5 years ago: Family Caregivers Month
- 6 years ago: Painting a mini Abby