Mama’s wonderful caregiver Sarah arrived today with a plate of homemade knafeh for us! It’s a traditional Middle Eastern dessert and it was delicious!
The knafeh reminded us of a traditional Jewish dish called kugel. We loved trying something new and felt honored that Sarah brought this lovely gift for us.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Thanksgiving mini-feast
- 2 years ago: A reason to get dressed today
- 3 years ago: The magnificent superhero we need right now
- 4 years ago: A marathon with Margo
- 5 years ago: Sweet mail
- 6 years ago: Laughter through tears