Mama and I recently became enamored with a Smitten Kitchen recipe for Lemon Potatoes. They’re crispy, soft, tangy, and salty. We cannot get enough of this delicious dish!
Today’s version was made with a variety of potatoes and sweet potatoes because that’s what we had. We discovered this was not a great option since the different potatoes need varying cooking times. We also preferred the taste of the Yukon Gold alone, but this mash-up was still very good.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is lemon-roasted potatoes! Thank you to Sarah, Mama’s respite caregiver, for making this wonderful dish! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 350 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,542 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: When you just need a nap
- 2 years ago: 7th night delights
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Rebecca Weiner
- 4 years ago: Wine and chocolate-fueled soak in the bathtub
- 5 years ago: My paper heart chain
- 6 years ago: Accomplishing too many errands
I’ll be looking at that site for some inspirations, Gabriana.