Chanukah-themed gift wrap has come a long way since my childhood. These cool polar bears have yarmulkes, menorahs, and banners of joy. I enjoyed using this fun print to wrap a gift for a loved one tonight!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is fun Chanukah wrapping! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 351 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,543 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beautiful bag on the fence
- 2 years ago: The full menorah
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Imani Brown
- 4 years ago: Beautiful ombre sunset
- 5 years ago: Latkes, brisket, donuts and good friends
- 6 years ago: A funny awakening
- 12 years ago: Emerald Beaut Holiday Surprise
1 reply ›