Today started with a text from our neighbor alerting us to something on the fence. I found this beautiful bag with a delicious fresh challah, chocolates, and a holiday card. What a nice way to start a Friday!
These fence communications have meant the world to our isolated little family. We are so grateful for our connection to these wonderful neighbors!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was this beautiful bag on the fence! Thank you to Vashti and family! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The full menorah
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Imani Brown
- 3 years ago: Beautiful ombre sunset
- 4 years ago: Latkes, brisket, donuts and good friends
- 5 years ago: A funny awakening
- 11 years ago: Emerald Beaut Holiday Surprise