Today was my fifth and hopefully final Vitamin C infusion. Now we just have to wait and hope that I can absorb/retain it.
Benny did an excellent support job once more. He is very popular with the nurses and doing so well with his training. He’s gotten more practice lately with these weekly infusions. I’ll be very glad when I no longer need them.
I’ll have my levels tested again in a few weeks, but hopefully, my Vitamin C will no longer be at scurvy levels. Fingers crossed this round worked!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The sweetest little faces
- 2 years ago: Penguin selfies
- 3 years ago: Celebratory cupcakes
- 4 years ago: Kissing on the first date
- 5 years ago: Elevated pedicures with Mama
- 6 years ago: “There Is No Good Card For This”
- 7 years ago: Reorganizing the pantry