For the last year, we’ve been using an automatic medication dispenser, which we named Stella. And she is amazing!
My favorite part of Stella is the bulk refilling… pouring a bottle of pills into the little compartment rather than sorting and playing medication mancala.
My other favorite part is that Stella has taken over the job of medication reminders. She can be kind of annoying but that’s her job! And now it doesn’t have to be mine! Hooray!
Here’s our referral link if you’d like to try it free for 3 months!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is refilling Stella! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 18 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,575 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A nifty tool
- 2 years ago: Aligning words and actions
- 3 years ago: Preparing for surgery
- 4 years ago: Warm blanket burrowing
- 5 years ago: So that answered that question…
- 6 years ago: Bright spot in a raging storm
- 7 years ago: Doing for others
Pretty nifty, Stella.