For the last week, I have been enjoying solitude in nature. I was only half an hour away from home but it felt like a different world. Having been on the verge of a breakdown for some time, I desperately needed a real rest.
Paisley and our wonderful respite caregiver helped Mama, while Benny came along with me. We had lovely, serene days of painting, reading, and walking in nature. It was just what I needed, though not nearly long enough.
Since Mama and I work on this blog together, we scheduled the last week’s posts based on recent good things we never got a chance to share. We hope you enjoyed them!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Meyer lemon delivery
- 2 years ago: Kissing our cuddle-monster
- 3 years ago: Turning a corner
- 4 years ago: Playing with clay
- 5 years ago: Girls’ Night Out
- 6 years ago: Ginger chicken congee
- 7 years ago: A lucky find