During my recent respite, I painted the serene wooded view from where I stayed. I loved how the afternoon light illuminated the trees in the distance. Many hours passed taking in this lovely scenery. I spent days trying to capture it in photos and then with acrylic on canvas.
Mama loved the peacefulness; she immediately displayed my painting in our living room. It’s like a window into calm.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is painting my respite! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 26 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,583 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sleeping through a new treatment
- 2 years ago: Hot cocoa on a rainy night
- 3 years ago: My first visitor
- 4 years ago: Color returns to our garden
- 5 years ago: Growing toward a new style
- 6 years ago: Back to primary caregiving
- 7 years ago: Pacing on a Project