After my immunosuppressive infusion to treat Crohn’s, I started a new iron infusion treatment this afternoon.
I had been nervous and I’d had a rough morning involving an unintentional collision with pavement. But my port, Portia, cooperated and I fell asleep watching “Golden Girls” on my phone with Benny curled against me. I woke up when the nurse told me that I’d finished and done well.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Hot cocoa on a rainy night
- 2 years ago: My first visitor
- 3 years ago: Color returns to our garden
- 4 years ago: Growing toward a new style
- 5 years ago: Back to primary caregiving
- 6 years ago: Pacing on a Project