In preparation to make vision boards for 2023, Mama and I have been cutting up old magazines this weekend. We’ve each now got a stack of pictures and words that appealed to us and we’ll assemble them in the next few days. We had a good time sharing bits we found and things we thought the other would like.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is cutting up magazines! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 29 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,586 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Dessert cereal for dinner
- 2 years ago: Abuelita’s Cocoa
- 3 years ago: Swearing definitely helps
- 4 years ago: A double cuddle day
- 5 years ago: Brie vs. brie and excitement
- 6 years ago: Standing up for what’s right
- 7 years ago: Abby starts rehab