You might be asking yourself, what is dessert cereal? It was a clasification that Mama made up when I was little to describe any cereals that did not have at least 3 grams of dietary fiber and were therefore not appropriate for breakfast (but could be enjoyed as occassional dessert). Fruit Loops was one of my favorite dessert cereals as a kid.
But tonight, Mama and I were just not into dinner. Until we got the idea to have cereal. I guess we’re a bad influence on each other because we both selected “dessert cereal” instead of healthier choices. Can you guess who had Cocoa Puffs and who had Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Both were tasty!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Abuelita’s Cocoa
- 2 years ago: Swearing definitely helps
- 3 years ago: A double cuddle day
- 4 years ago: Brie vs. brie and excitement
- 5 years ago: Standing up for what’s right
- 6 years ago: Abby starts rehab