This lovely box of fresh oranges arrived on our doorstep today—a wonderful surprise from Mama’s lifelong friend Diane. Such a beautiful burst of color on this dreary day! Plus there was a gorgeous card wishing us a happy Tu-B’Shvat (Jewish holiday celebrating trees) and a happy Valentine’s.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a beautiful box of oranges! Thank you, More Diane!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 35 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,592 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Due diligence: Goldilocks edition
- 2 years ago: Lime tart in the sun
- 3 years ago: Get well/Galentine’s package
- 4 years ago: Sweetest stranger at our door
- 5 years ago: A great book in the warm sun
- 6 years ago: A friend who gets it
- 7 years ago: The little things