On my way home from yet another Vitamin C infusion at the hospital, I stopped for Caramel Frappes to bring home. The drive-thru clerk offered a whipped cream cup for Benny (often referred to as a pupuchino). I pulled over so he could enjoy and wow, was he excited!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is Benny’s first pupachino! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 102 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,659 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Surviving petunias
- 2 years ago: An abundance of Clematis
- 3 years ago: Sunny coffee break in the garden
- 4 years ago: If the “Cheers” bar was an organic market
- 5 years ago: Sweet P’s visitor
- 6 years ago: 90-day supply at last
- 7 years ago: Sushi and bear hugs