Having been Girl Scouts ourselves, Mama and I like to support them. Every year we buy cookies from the daughter of a staff member at our chiropractor’s office. Last year we got to meet Nahla the Girl Scout, but we’ve long adored her mother, Sheena (pictured), and her grandmother, Tess! Mama and I tried two new flavors, but the Thin Mints are still our favorites!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is our annual Girl Scouts support! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 103 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,660 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Wild home haircut time
- 2 years ago: Return to professionals
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jaydi Samuels Kuba
- 4 years ago: Feeling powerful
- 5 years ago: Now that’s a good cup…
- 6 years ago: My first paper flower
- 7 years ago: A lovely visit and Abby’s newest friend