Today is the 28th anniversary of my Bat Mitzvah and we got to spend the day with a loved one who was there with us all those years ago.
Our dear friend Pat visited us today and we really enjoyed catching up with her. We’re so grateful for Pat’s love, support, and regular visits! Today we got my favorite birthday feast once more from Willis’s Wine Bar as takeout. Yum!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is repeating my birthday lunch with Pat! Many thanks! We hope you also enjoy the Puddle post from 13 years ago today — it’s an all-time favorite of ours! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 119 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,676 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Back home with my babies
- 2 years ago: Emptying the tanks
- 3 years ago: Immunosuppression in the era of Coronavirus
- 4 years ago: Bonding over a love of crafting
- 5 years ago: A Venetian perspective
- 6 years ago: Table scraps reborn
- 7 years ago: Abby returns to rehab
- 13 years ago: When a Puddle is More Than Just a Puddle. Or Is It?