Something has been eating the sprouts we’ve been watching grow from seeds. The culprit is a mystery since they’re protected from gophers and slugs.
Heartbreaking as it was, I finally had to give up and buy starters. The garden box is now fully planted with a handful of herbs, cucumber, and zucchini.
These flowers made me want to paint them, so they came home with us too. Sweet Benny kept us company in the garden as we soaked up the last of the day’s sun. We’ve still got a few petunias to plant, but the garden is looking good already.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is finding flowers that inspired me! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 118 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,675 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The five of us
- 2 years ago: The before eggs
- 3 years ago: Cloud-like duvet and fresh sheets
- 4 years ago: A perfectly North Bay pairing
- 5 years ago: Good movie on a bad day
- 6 years ago: Freshly stocked fridge
- 7 years ago: Daily jabs make a difference
- 13 years ago: Happiness is…