The hot water heater that we replaced mid-pandemic stopped working, which I discovered when my shower wouldn’t get hot. Thankfully, the professionals who helped us out previously squeezed us in this morning.
We are so thrilled to have hot water again! Cold showers are mighty unpleasant!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the return of hot water! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 130 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,687 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New twist on a dance show
- 2 years ago: Smoothies for dinner
- 3 years ago: A Mother’s Day at home
- 4 years ago: Feeling loved and supported
- 5 years ago: Mama’s beautiful new do
- 6 years ago: Her kishkes want to kill her
- 7 years ago: Surprising spring lovelies