In our quest to use up the bounty of plums from our tree, I decided to try something new—popsicles!
Though I read several recipes for popsicles online, ours were a bit of an experiment. I cooked down some plum mush with cardamom pods and sugar before pouring the mixture into popsicle molds. I swirled a touch of cream into the plums, but sadly they mostly separated in the freezer. Luckily, the plum part was still tasty!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Prepping pounds of plums
- 2 years ago: Freeing the wild bird
- 3 years ago: Getting things done
- 4 years ago: A good track record
- 7 years ago: Rialto Bridge