After last week’s adventures in camping, the comforts of home were calling to us. But it also feels good to return to our routines. I find it much easier to give myself daily injections at home and it has been a relief to get back into my little habits surrounding my jabs.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was getting back into our routines! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 133 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,960 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mama’s home haircut
- 2 years ago: DIY Backyard Bench
- 3 years ago: A day like others
- 4 years ago: Wild lavender cuttings
- 5 years ago: Fish tacos & a visiting friend
2 replies ›