Summer fruit season is finally here! I’d jump for joy if I wasn’t so fatigued.
Mama and I enjoyed these delicious cherries and strawberries for dessert tonight. It was a tasty end to another exhausting infusion day. Thankfully, today was just a Vitamin C infusion, and not my immunosuppressive Crohn’s treatment. But Portia (my port) hurt a lot, so I was glad I’d brought the Golden Girls and Benny with me. Hopefully, between the infusion and the influx of fruit, my Vitamin C level will rise. The pirate’s life is not for me.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Back in our routines
- 2 years ago: Mama’s home haircut
- 3 years ago: DIY Backyard Bench
- 4 years ago: A day like others
- 5 years ago: Wild lavender cuttings
- 6 years ago: Fish tacos & a visiting friend