On our recent drives to the coast, we’ve noticed a long line-up at a roadside strawberry stand not far from home. This afternoon I made a special trip there so we could try these queue-worthy fruits!
The fellow customers in line were all masked and friendly. And the man selling the fruit was so sweet. Wow, these strawberries did not disappoint! The beautiful bright berries were juicy, sweet, and melt-in-your-mouth amazing! We got a half flat and now I’m incorporating strawberries into every meal.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Lemon cupcakes from scratch
- 2 years ago: Cookies in the dark
- 3 years ago: Wine across the fence
- 4 years ago: Funny thoughts
- 5 years ago: Planting the vegetable garden