Today was another infusion day… my 32nd to be exact. For me, that means a half-day in the hospital getting treatment to suppress my immune system.
It is a shorter ordeal now that I have my port, Portia. Everything went well and I’m back home resting with a fuzzy brain. Bonus: I got to share a bag of homegrown cucumbers with the nurses and hospital staff!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First homegrown pluots and 2nd day of Art Challenge
- 2 years ago: Last of the crepe myrtle
- 3 years ago: Riding out the heatwave with a variety binge
- 4 years ago: #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner — We can only hope!
- 7 years ago: Love dog, will travel