The delicious gift of challah from our wonderful neighbors has been feeding us all weekend! We polished off the loaf today by making this cinnamon French toast with a hint of lemon. Yum!
I didn’t use a recipe, just experience and gut feeling. For a half loaf of challah, I used two eggs, a splash of lactaid milk, ground cinnamon and lemon peel. Topped with a bit of butter and maple syrup, this was the perfect Sunday brunch!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was challah French toast! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 353 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,180 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Lovely cards streaming in
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Vashti Gaddie-Mayhew
- 3 years ago: Clearly Canadian is back!
- 4 years ago: Exciting mail brightens our day
- 5 years ago: My biggest, best batch yet
- 10 years ago: An Unsteady, Upwardish Path
1 reply ›