Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a much needed haircut for our herb garden! After cleaning up a surprising amount of dog poo, I was able to reach the garden again—a hugely overgrown and mostly dead mess. It was a backbreaking job, but this cutie kept me company and it feels good to have it done! Here’s the mostly finished job. What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Long-anticipated meal
- 2 years ago: Smooshed-face snuggles
- 3 years ago: Getting through another scan
- 4 years ago: Closer to my roots
- 5 years ago: This snuggly face
- 6 years ago: The sweetness of friends