Even still, it’s so easy to fixate on the negative. Between caregiving and my own chronic illnesses, negativity and pain abound. But rather than focus on what’s wrong or missing in life, I am still determined to go through each day trying to find a bit of light—looking for something good.
Today also happened to be my second iron infusion to help treat my various autoimmune issues. It was much better to have slept through the new treatment last week. A strong metallic taste upset my stomach during today’s infusion, but Benny kept me calm and relaxed. I also enjoyed this tiny beautiful bouquet at check-in (top R) and this month’s calendar dog (bottom R).
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cake for eating
- 2 years ago: Happy Palindrome Day!
- 3 years ago: Bridge back to solid food
- 4 years ago: DIY custom planning stickers
- 5 years ago: Finding hope in rest
- 6 years ago: Great mail!