I’m still struggling to sit or walk after last week’s surgery. I’m thankful that I stocked up on food beforehand and organized Mama’s medication into a helpful machine. But it’s been hard as a solo caregiver out of commission to keep up with everyone’s needs.
As a caregiver to her grandma, this sparkly pink woman, who is my doctor’s medical assistant, understands what I’m going through and offered help. Today was her second lunch break this week that she’s spent giving our energetic little Benny a walk in the neighborhood. We are all so grateful for this angel!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A Purim package
- 2 years ago: Splitting the lane with Mama
- 3 years ago: Monday morning snuggles with Mama
- 4 years ago: Myrtle’s first pruning
- 5 years ago: Stirring civic engagement
- 6 years ago: Showing the love