As an immunocompromised family with transportation issues, we don’t get out much. Especially recently. So our interactions with the world are often limited to what happens on our doorstep, as captured on our doorbell camera.
Today was such a great video and I couldn’t wait to share it with Mama. The photo on the left is a screenshot of the endearing driver talking to the camera, and the photo on the right was Mama’s reaction to the video (posted below). Sweet responses like these really touch our hearts and make us so glad to keep our thank you basket out year round.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mama’s second vaccine
- 2 years ago: Impromptu creative visit
- 3 years ago: Cleaning up my closet
- 4 years ago: Alicia & Kelly bring soul
- 5 years ago: Outsmarting the dog
- 6 years ago: Making progress in the right direction