Mama and I needed a restful weekend. Thankfully I was feeling up to reading and managed to finish the latest book published by my favorite author.
I love all of Jennifer Weiner’s books and “That Summer” was no exception. I hope one day to visit the places she describes so vividly.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A new battery
- 2 years ago: Blue for Jenessa
- 3 years ago: Folk concert with Mama
- 4 years ago: Bone broth to the rescue
- 5 years ago: Haribo madness
- 6 years ago: Downton Abbey wraps beautifully